VMG is a world leader in providing digital creative services to many of the largest brands and media companies in the world. VMG employs more than 600 people in 6 countries and is a badged Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner. VMG is a dynamic and people focused organisation that aims to provide a challenging, fun and fulfilling environment for our teams.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Client Services Specialist to join the team at VMG. This role will be based in our Sydney office and predominantly be focused on managing the communication and coordination of creative work for VMG’s clients. These video assets are specifically designed for advertising via social media channels. The role will involve managing the creative briefing process with clients, coordination of assets, and providing suggested edits and creative brief recommendations to our offshore operations teams. VMG prides itself on being responsive and customer focused, so strong creative project management skills and customer service are crucial in the successful candidate. Representing the company at sales meetings will also be required from time to time.
- Coordinate and manage the communication and briefing process of incoming animated video advertising requests – ensuring that all relevant information is captured in a clear, easy to interpret manner.
- Make recommendations on video edits or changes to narrative that will improve the impact and visual excitement of the creative.
- Project manage each project to ensure that the work is being carried out to specification, expectation and desired quality levels, while adhering to timelines.
- Liaise and communicate all job information with the relevant production teams, ensuring the requirements, deadlines and expectations are clear.
- Maintaining and managing all relevant production reporting.
- Collaborate and assist in managing the operations of the Sydney office and work with VMG colleagues as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will:
- Have strong organisational, time management and project management skills.
- Be able to illustrate a solid ability in managing the creative/media process with customers.
- Have experience either working within the media or creative agencies.
- Be a self-starter with the hunger to achieve results.
- Have a proven sales or client services coordination history with evidence of achieving great results.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and interpersonal) with a professional consultative approach.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, driven and tenacious with the natural desire to achieve in a competitive climate.
- Google Suite, Microsoft Power Point, Outlook, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Stories.
- Knowledge of social media advertising best practices.
|Job type||:||Full time|